1. WHAT ARE TERP TIPS? Terp Tips are revolutionary, new, handheld terpene delivery accessories created for pre-rolled and hand-rolled flower & hemp products – we recommend using a filter for best results. 2. WHAT DO TERP TIPS DO? Terp Tips was created to enhance the pleasure of your smoking experience. When you inhale, hot air from your flower or hemp pre-roll flows through a Terp Tip, a chemical reaction takes place; this alters the effects of your flower or hemp product. Dual ventri side vents and added terpenes both help to cool the inhaled air, making your experience smoother and more pleasurable by reducing coughing and throat irritation.
4. how many times can you use a terp tip? A Terp Tip can be used multiple times with a regular-sized pre-roll. On average, we recommend two to three uses for the best results. Keep in mind the size of your pre-roll may be significant in how many uses you will get out of a Terp Tip. We also recommend you place the Terp Tip back in the glass case.
5. ARE TERP TIPS SAFE? Yes, they are. All terpenes are lab-tested, non-GMO, all-natural, and organic. Terp Tips are designed with FDA certified thermal silicone, FDA certified thermal AS plastic, and food-grade certified filters.
6. WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS? Many terpenes are bioactive, which means they may affect the body. This effect will vary based on the concentration of the terpene itself and how a person uses it. Because terpenes produce vibrant smells, they form the basis of many essential oils and are an integral part of many alternative therapies, such as aromatherapy. Inhaling the scents from some plants and essential oils may affect a person’s mood and stress levels. Some people believe that terpenes will affect or enhance the high a person gets from using flower. This is known as the "Entourage Effect" and it implies that terpenes enhance or alter the effects of THC and CBD in the body. Some research backs up these claims. For instance, a review found in "Frontiers of Neurology" states that people with epilepsy who took a CBD-rich extract had improved symptoms and fewer side effects than those who took purified CBD. This suggests that the other components in flower, such as terpenes, may affect how the body uses CBD. There is plenty of medical research on isolated terpenes themselves, and some may even make their way into medical use. A study in Chemico-Biological Interactions notes that many terpenes have demonstrated beneficial effects on the body and could serve as alternative medicine or therapies.
7. WHAT ARE TERPENES? Organic compounds that provide aroma and flavor in and a variety of other organisms, including plants. Terpenes are responsible for the aroma and flavors of flower, and influence its effects by interacting with cannabinoids.